3 Unexpected Rules for Writing Blog Post Titles that Demand Attention
Writing blog post titles is part art, part science. And it can take years to master.
I mean, why on earth does one blog post attract readers like flies to cow pies… while another one languishes like an awkward girl at a homecoming dance?
Sometimes there just doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason for the massive “readership disparity” between one post and another.
Fortunately, success leaves clues. So over time we can reverse-engineer the reasons for the popularity of our most-read posts. And one of the biggest secrets I’ve ever discovered is…
- Copywriting Interview: Getting and Keeping Attention
- Copywriting Secrets from the Movie Avatar
- 6 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Membership
- Differentiation: The Key to Effective Copy
- 47 Questions to Ask Yourself Once You’ve Finished Writing a Promotion