How to Write Google Ads that Get Clicked
If you use Google Adwords to promote your products or services online, then you’re in luck. Because today I’m giving you a special 9-page report all about how to write Google PPC ads that get clicked and generate sales (or leads, in case that’s what you want).
I’ve personally spent thousands of dollars of my own money — as well as thousands of dollars of client money — to test and track the results of PPC campaigns that I’ve been responsible for creating and managing.
Plus, I’m now playing an active role managing the writers who write ads for BoostCTR, a company that specializes in improving PPC ad copy for clients.
So the information you’ll find in this report is not based on theory, but rather on years of personal experience producing real-world results.
I hope you find it valuable as you seek to increase your click-thru rate and lower your cost per click.
- How to Get Your First Real Copywriting Client in 14 Days or Less
- 15 Copywriting Mistakes that Kill Conversions (and Hurt Clients)
- The Gold in Your Mailbox: How to Build a Swipe File of Profitable Direct Mail Letters
- Order Links vs. Order Buttons
- Video: How to Set Up Your First Split-Test